Hey. My name is Artem Lipnitsky. My nickname is Lipa. I’m 21 years old and I live in Belarus. Before I got into fitness I was doing football for 7 years and then Greco-Roman wrestling for 2 years. For 1.5 years I was performing military service which is mandatory for all youths in my country. I’m very ambitious and confident young man. I always do my best to stay independent in every way especially when it come to money. I’ve got no idols. I am an idol to myself.
Style is what for you?
I don’t have any specific style I’d like to adhere to. I love to be eclectic when it comes to fashion and clothes. I like to be different. Otherwise I quickly get bored. I love to experiment with clothes. And those who know me would definitely tell you that I always try to originate my own unique styles. Whenever I go I do my best to look gorgeous. I love to attract attention of people. I love to inspire them and sometimes even to shock them with my look.
Tell me about your diet plan for summer
Honestly, I don’t have any specific diet plan. Thanks God, I don’t have to worry too much about it because I believe I was born with genetic meant for fitness. I mean I’ve got quite high level of metabolism which allows me to eat pretty much everything. I’d say, I belong to that fortunate category of people who can easily afford some excesses in eating and not only in eating. I can stay weeks without works out and get in shape in no time.
What about your fitness plan?
Chest & Back
1. The barbell bench press. You have to do 100 repetitions in total resting no more than 2 minutes between sets. I personally do it with 115-120 kg barbell.
2. Dumbbell fly on incline bench 4 sets of 10 reps.
3. Crossover chest fly 4 sets of 10 reps.
4. Pec Deck 4 sets of 10 resp
5. Wide-grip lat pull downs 4 sets of 10 reps
6. Standing T-Bar Row 4 sets of 10 reps
7. Single-Arm Dumbbell Row 4 sets of 15 reps
Bicep & Tricep & Forearms
1. Barbell curls. You have to do 100 repetitions in total resting arount 1.5 minutes between sets.
2. Dumbell curls 4 sets of 10 reps. I like to apply Joe Weider’s dropsets principle here.
4. Cable overhead extension with rope 4 sets of 15 repetitions
5. Seated overhead dumbbell extension 4 sets of 15 repetitions
6. Cable push-downs 4 sets of 15 repetitions
7. Wrist curls 4 sets till complete exhaustion
8. Reverse curls 4 sets till complete exhaustion
Legs & Shoulders
1. Squats 5 sets of 15 repetitions
2. Leg Press 4 sets of 15 repetitions
3. Leg Extensions 4 sets of 15 repetitions
4. Lying Leg Curls 4 sets of 15 repetions
5. Standing Calf Raises 4 sets of 15 repetitions
6. Sitting Calf Raises 4 sets of 15 repetitions
7. Dumbbell Shoulder Press 4 sets of 6,6,8,10 repetitions
8. Upright Barbell Row 3 sets of 8,8,10 repetitions
9. Seated Bent-Over Rear Delt Raise 3 sets of 8,10,12 repetitions
10. Side Lateral Raise 3 sets of 8,10,12 repetitions
What are your future projects?
My prime goal is to become a famous model in world of fitness industry and not only there. I’d like to be become an impersonation of the highest standards of men’s physique. Currently I’m working on several projects related to brands advertising. My head is full of ideas that I am going implement in the nearest future. I hope soon my name will be heard a lot.