1. Don’t wear more than three colors. Keep it simple with stick fitted jeans in a dark color
2. Show that you’re a man of taste by getting a great pair of shoes and keeping them in pristine condition and always remember Socks matter.
3. Match your accessories and dont forget your Sunglasses. Sunglasses and style go hand in hand
4. Almost every outfit can be upgraded easily with a well-fitted black leather jacket.A leather jacket always impress
5. Change your old wardrobe donate it to charity and start replacing it with clothes that fit to your maturity and have at least one hood suit in your closet
6. Always shop with a friend.Take a friend who’ll tell you to your face when you look like an idiot.
7. Workout . There’s nothing worse than being out of shape
At your service with more men’s fashion advice next time